What happens in coaching sessions?
- I can work with you wherever you are in the world from the comfort of your own home or work, to fit in with your lifestyle, environment and timetable. If necessary accommodating time zone differences – here is a handy Time Zone Converter (I am London).
- You will connect with me on either Facetime or Skype at our appointment hour.
- You should allow one hour for your sessions and we will be working together for about 50 minutes.
- You are free to record your sessions if you wish to.
- The cost of each coaching session is £70.00 GBP, payable in advance here>>
In your first session we will spend a little time getting to know each other and discussing what your particular needs are and what you want to achieve. After that, in subsequent sessions, we will work towards it.
Simple as that!
What that means is that, in all our sessions as we work together, I aim to meet you as you are at that time. I don’t have a ‘Program’ for you to follow, or a ‘Method’ for you to learn. We will just do what needs to be done. My 30 years of experience and insight generally enables me to know pretty accurately what that is.
I require only of you your active participation and we will work through what needs to be worked through.
It’s a fascinating journey, highly productive and often great fun!
So I hope you will join me soon.
Why online acting coaching?
You can accommodate our sessions into your own lifestyle, timetable and environment, which can help you feel more relaxed.
You can record your sessions if you want to.
I can work with you wherever you are in the world.
All you need is Facetime or a Skype connection.